Jordyn's Journey to Triumph Over ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia)


Sunday, August 25, 2013

July Clinic - Playing blog catch up...

This is the most behind I think I have ever been on the blog... My apologies! I have been making sure I get pictures to record what is going on, but I guess I have let life get in the way of posting on the blog... I am going to try to catch up today hopefully...

The clinic before July they had run a test on Jordyn's blood to see if it had an enzyme that made her extra sensitive to the methotrexate she takes on Thursday's. They have tested for two different things before, I think, and it came back that she didn't have that enzyme that made her sensitive to it, but she still seems to be have her immune system more suppressed than the doctor wants. He would feel better if she was on a little higher dose of her chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment